Exceptionally quiet, portable, and most importantly, effective, filtering particles down to 0.1 micron in size.
Powermatic PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System
If you'd like to minimize the airborne dust in your shop, turn to the incredibly quiet and efficient PM1250 Air Filtration System. The PM1250 employs an electrostatic filter that attracts and removes particles as small as 0.1 micron in size. It cycles the air in a 680 square foot space—the equivalent of an oversized 2-car garage—up to five times in a single hour. When set at the lowest setting, the system is about as quiet as a library, and when on high, it's quieter than normal conversation. Unlike most other air filtration systems, the PM1250 is portable and freestanding, meaning you can carry it to wherever filtration is most needed, then simply set it on the floor or the bench. The angle is adjustable using the knobs on the side of the unit. If you like, it can also be mounted to the wall or ceiling.
- Electrostatic technology filters particulate matter in the air down to 0.1 micron
- Filter is specially designed to be easily vacuumed out, extending the filter life and lowering operating costs
- Cycles air 5 times per hour in a 680 square foot area (oversized 2 car garage/shop)
- Freestanding and portable—top-mounted handle allows easier carrying
- Quieter than normal conversation at 50.8 dB on high speed setting
- As quiet as a library at 41.3 dB on low speed setting
- Over 3000-hour filter life—filter is easily accessible for cleaning and easily replaced when needed (#69905, sold separately)
- Blades are specially engineered to increase airflow and reduce noise
- Remote control allows activation from across the shop
- Multiple speed settings for varying applications
- Timer settings let you leave the unit on and clean the air for a period of time while you are away
- Certified to CARB (California Air Resource Board) and Ozone emission standards
- Energy Star Rated
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 2 weeks.
(1) Powermatic PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System
(1) Electrostatic filter
(1) Remote control
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791331|
4 months ago
4 months ago