Powermatic PM1300TX-CK Dust Collector, 1.75HP 1PH 115/230V, 2-Micron Canister Kit
The PM1300TX Dust Collector features the exclusive TurboCone™ which improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bag. The canister filter offers superior filtering surface area over standard bags, and captures 98% of 2-micron particles. A digital timer can be set for up to 99 minutes, and an infrared sensor allows remote control operation. The all-metal duct improves rigidity and air flow. The clear collector bags are large capacity, which means less down-time changing them. Four swivel casters and conveniently located handles allow for easy mobility.
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
- Canister filter offers over six times filtering surface area of standard bags
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- Dual 4" dust ports for simultaneous collection from two machines
- 1-3/4HP motor offers plenty of power for effective air movement
- Collection bag uses a snap ring for rapid installation and removal
- 10 cubic feet capacity collection bag reduces number of bag changes
- Four swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791079K|
|Sound Rating||75 - 90 dB|
|Capacity||10 Cubic Feet|
|Flow Rate||1064 CFM|
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
planer and the new unit is equally performing on my Supermax drum sander and Jet oscillating spindle sander.
The remote control and low decibel noise level make it a pleasure to use. I will probably purchase a third unit at the next Powermatic promotion for my router table and bandsaw
area of the woodshop.
over 3 years ago