Queen Bed Lift with Platform, End Opening
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 7-10 business days.
Please call customer service before returning product.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Considering the amount of unused space under the average bed, it's no surprise that that's one of the most popular places to store things. But who wants to crawl around on all fours and deal with all the dust that collects there? This queen-sized bed lift with a steel mattress platform solves both problems. With a single hand, anyone can lift the platform to reveal vast amounts of storage, all fully visible, easily accessible and shielded from the dust that would otherwise collect on your items. The gas pistons provide lift for easy opening, and dampen the closing for safety.
- Integral steel frame for easy installation and rugged durability
- Opens from foot of the bed
- Wooden slats provide additional shock absorption and comfort
- Two lift mechanisms with gas pistons for easy access to your stored items
- Platform moves laterally as it lifts for clearance at the wall
- Designed to be used without a box spring
- Wood components not included
- Some assembly required
- Static bearing weight of mattress, bedding and occupants placed on platform is limited to 400 pounds
- For greater weight capacity, a suitable vertical support may be used under the center frame member and attached to the head and foot of the pedestal
Note: Mattress should weigh no more than 121.5 pounds (total capacity minus weight of steel platform). Platform and mattress weight combined will, ideally, equal the lift capacity. Not designed for use with a box spring.
(2) Lift Mechanisms with Gas Pistons
(1) Instruction Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||X8007|