Rail bolt fastener with plugs fastens hand rails to newel posts and walls. Hides bolt hole under hand rail, and requires no glue, nails or screws. Includes 5/16" x 3-1/2" rail bolt, flanged nut, curved washer and two hardwood plugs to conceal drill hole (choose plug that best fits project).
- Fastens hand rails to newel posts and walls
- Fastens continuous hand rails or fittings
- Hides the bolt hole under the hand rail
- Requires no glue, nails, or screws
- Will not loosen over time
- Includes rail bolt, flanged nut, curved washer, and two hardwood plugs (Oak and Maple) to conceal drill hole
|Manufacturer Part Number||302|
Customer Reviews1 Review(s)
The L-brackets were just the thing...Posted February 6, 2008
The L-brackets were just the thing we needed to install our newel posts since our posts were much larger than could be used with the system available at the home improvement stores.