Rikon - 4'' x 36'' Sander
4 In. x 36 In. belt / 6 In. disc sander #50-112 is the preferred style of machine where the majority of sanding would be done on the wide abrasive belt. Belt frame adjusts in any position from horizontal to vertical to meet your sanding needs. The belt’s support fence can be removed for full access to the whole length of the belt, and with the sanding disc positioned below the belt, it will not interfere with belt sanding of wide projects that overhang the frame. Machine features heavy cast iron base, quick release belt lever, and handy sanding disc with tilting table for fine, detail work.
- Induction motor provide plenty of power for sanding
- Frame base made of sturdy cast iron for extra rigidity
- Tracking knobs allow correct positioning of belts on frames
- Work tables adjust 0° to 45° with large locking handles for sanding angles
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||50-112|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood