Norton Aluminum Oxide 4'' x 36'' Sanding Belts
Durable aluminum oxide abrasive for fast cutting action, plus an open coat for reduced clogging.
These 4'' x 36'' Aluminum Oxide sanding belts provide high-speed sanding and finishing in a variety of materials, including wood, plastic, and fiberglass. They can also be used to grind and finish metals and blend welds.
- Durable aluminum oxide abrasive with an aggressive cutting action
- Double-resin bonded to heavyweight cloth
- Bi-directional belt splice means no directional arrows to look for
- Open coat to reduce clogging when sanding soft woods
(1) Norton Aluminum Oxide 4'' x 36'' Sanding Belt
|Belt Size||4" x 36"|
|Abrasive Type||Aluminum Oxide|
5.0 / 5.0
I like the customer service I get at the Rockler store. Their employees seem to be very knowledgeable.
The belts work very good. I bought an 80 & 120 grade. Most importantly though was the store’s recommendation of the belt cleaner. I’d never heard of that before, but I bought one based on your recommendation. It’s very much like an old-style “gum” eraser. I use it after I’m done sanding with each belt. It cleans 98% of the dusting residue and it works very fast. I’ll never be without one again.
December 30, 2017
1 year ago
1 year ago
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!