Rikon Tool-Free Blade Guide and Guard Kit for 10-324 and 10-325 Bandsaws
Setting up your bandsaw blade guides is traditionally a chore that no woodworker looks forward too. But Rikon has made it as simple as can be with their innovative 10-900 Tool-Free Blade Guide and Guard Kit. Just a few minutes of swapping out bearing assemblies will pay itself back many times over every time you change your bandsaw blade. Just squeeze the spring-loaded guides against the blade (use a paper shim as needed) and tighten the knobs. It's that simple! No hex keys, no wrenches, no fussy adjustments.
- Compatible with Rikon’s 10-325 and 10-324 14'' bandsaws (e.g. #54146, sold separately)
- Smooth-running precision ball-bearing guides reduce heat and friction for increased blade life and smoothness of cut
- Setting the guides takes only seconds—just squeeze the bearings in toward the blade and tighten the knobs
- Bearing assemblies include side bearings and rear thrust bearing
- Blade guard features easy-to-read height scale
- Complete instructions for installation and use are included
(1) Lower bearing guide assembly
(1) Blade guide
(1) Installation manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||10-900|
1 year ago
I recommend it.
1 year ago