Robert Sorby #826H Internal Shear Scraper
With its square shank seated firmly on the tool rest, this scraper will ensure the optimum shear angle of 45° in either direction. The result is a slicing action that produces a superior finish, often requiring little to no sanding. In addition, the risk of digging in is virtually eliminated. This particular model combines the Sorby Shear Scraper Handle with a Round Cutter designed for scraping the inside curves on goblets, egg cups, bowls and boxes. The same handle will also accept the optional Square Cutter (#90274, sold separately), which is designed for scraping outside curves. Both cutters can be re-positioned several times to make use of the entire perimeter before needing to be sharpened. Sharpening is accomplished easily by honing the top face. Replacement cutters are available in both round and square styles.
(1) Round Internal Shear Cutter (#826C, pre-installed)
|Manufacturer Part Number||B826003|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Turning Tool Set$129.99
- Robert Sorby Micro Turning SetSAVE $40 (20%) Current Price: $159.99 Original Price: $199.99
- Robert Sorby Multi-Tip Hollowing Tool (RS200KT)SAVE $20 (20%) Current Price: $79.99 Original Price: $99.99
- Robert Sorby #827H External Shear ScraperSAVE $13 (20%) Current Price: $51.99 Original Price: $64.99
- Robert Sorby Round/Side Cut ScraperSAVE $18 (20%) Current Price: $71.99 Original Price: $89.99