Rockler Bit-Saver Hold Down Clamps, 5-1/2''L x 1-1/4''W, 2-Pack
Aluminum threads and ABS clamp arm minimize damage to router bits in the event of accidental contact—full-size version offers greater reach.
Spend enough time with a CNC machine and mistakes are bound to happen. Whether something goes wrong with the toolpath, or you place a clamp in the path of the router bit, the result is that both clamp and bit are ruined. These clamps are designed to minimize damage in the event that that happens. They feature the same functionality as our standard Hold Down Clamps, but are made of a polymer material with aluminum threads, making them far less likely to damage your expensive router bits. In addition to use with CNC machines, the clamps are also great for T-track tables and shop-made jigs, where contact with router bits and cutters is also possible. These are the full-sized versions, offering greater lateral reach.
- Components made from materials that won't damage cutters in the event of accidental contact—great for CNC use!
- Reinforced ABS plastic clamp arms with non-marring rubber tips hold workpieces securely without crushing fibers
- Barrel design keeps knob contact surface parallel with work surface for even pressure
- 5/16''-18 x 4'' T-Bolts and inserts are made from softer aluminum, rather than the usual steel
- Use with tables and jigs incorporating standard T-Track
- Clamps material up to 2-1/2'' thick
Rockler® Bit-Saver Hold Down Clamps
(2) Full-Size Plastic T-Track Hold Down Clamps
(2) 5/16''-18 x 4'' aluminum T-Bolts
(2) 1'' Easy-to-Grip 4-Star Knobs with aluminum inserts
- Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood