Rockler Classic Adirondack Chair Plan with Templates
This classic deck chair plan includes pre-cut full-size templates in your choice of durable 1/4'' MDF or budget-friendly cardboard.
Pre-cut full-size templates make building this chair as easy as trace, cut and assemble! Choose from rigid MDF templates for repeated use with guide bushings, or the more affordable cardboard templates, which work well if you're only making one project. Perhaps no woodworking project is so immediately rewarding to the tired craftsman as a comfortable, welcoming Adirondack chair. With wide arms to perch your drink on, and a contoured seat and back that conforms to your body, this design is the pinnacle of relaxation.The plan includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire construction process. We've retained the same easy-to-build qualities of the classic Adirondack chair, but designed the frame and armrests for even better durability.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts
- Choose the MDF template option for repeated template routing with a guide bushing
- For bandsawing to the line, or to make your own hardboard templates, choose the cardboard template option
Note: Purchase our optional stainless steel hardware pack (#54909, sold separately) for the easiest possible build. Includes all necessary screws and fasteners to build one Adirondack chair.
(1) Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
(1) Set of Instructions
Stainless Steel Hardware Pack (Item #54909)
(45) #8 x 1-5/8'' Stainless Steel Deck Screws
(38) #8 x 2-1/2'' Stainless Steel Deck Screws
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood