Rockler Dog Hole Auto-Adjust Clamp Plate
Lets you use your favorite auto-adjust hold-down clamps in any 3/4'' dog hole—rigid steel construction for efficient transfer of force.
Do you ever wish you could use your auto-adjust hold-down clamps in the dog holes of your workbench? This adapter allows just that, combining the flexibility and mobility of a dog hole clamp with the easy operation of whichever auto-adjust clamp you choose. Both post and plate boast rigid steel construction for efficient transfer of force. Multiple hole patterns in the mounting plate accept a variety of auto-adjust clamps—you get to choose which one you use (see compatibility note at bottom).
- Multiple hole patterns allow users to mount auto-adjust hold-down toggle clamps for use in a bench or work table with dog holes
- Plate is powder-coated steel; elongated post is steel with black-oxide finish
- Fits 3/4'' diameter dog holes—simple to drill in most work surfaces
- Mounting bolts and nuts for clamp are included; 3/16'' hex key (not included) is required for tightening
Note: Will not work with toggle clamps whose fulcrum is directly above the plate's post. If the fulcrum is directly above the post, the plate will pop up when pressure is applied.
(1) Rockler Dog Hole Auto-Adjust Clamp Plate
(4) Socket-head mounting bolts