Rockler Glue Bottle Dock
Provides a convenient docking spot for your glue bottle, with the glue tip inverted, pre-primed and ready for squeezing.
In the midst of a complicated glue-up, having your glue bottle in the same spot and ready-to-go is a wonderful convenience. Our Glue Bottle Dock does just that, and since it stores your bottle upside-down, the tip remains primed with glue—no shaking or repeated squeezing required. Mount it to the wall, your bench, a Rock-Steady Shop Stand or to standard pegboard. Fits 4 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz. Titebond® bottles, as well as Rockler bottles (see note at bottom).
Rockler® Glue Bottle Dock Details:
- Saves you the time of searching for your glue—mount wherever needed!
- Opens up space on your work table, but stays within easy reach
- Holds the closed bottle upside-down so the glue is ready to flow, even in nearly empty bottles
- Built-in opener pops open the tip of Titebond® bottles so you can grab the bottle and open it with one hand (Rockler bottles will need to be uncapped and recapped manually)
- Flat recess under opener lets you bump Titebond® tips closed before docking
- Recess is textured for cleaning the bottle tip
- Fits 4 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz. Titebond® bottles, Rockler bottles and other brands
- Bottom plug has rubber gasket to prevent leaks; unscrews for easy cleaning
- Mounting holes allow easy attachment to Rockler Rock-Steady Shop Stand legs, pegboard or solid surfaces
- Holder is angled to allow clearance for tabletop overhang
- Made from glass-reinforced plastic for strength and durability
Important: Bottle tip must be closed before docking. If using a Titebond bottle, the tip may be bumped closed on the dock. If using a Rockler bottle, the red cap must be installed manually.
(1) Rockler Glue Bottle Dock
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and butadine, which is know to the State of California to cause to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product