Rockler Hairpin Leg Feet
Clips on easily to protect your floors from scratching, and to prevent sliding on slippery flooring materials like tile.
Hairpin legs are a classic choice for a sleek, modern look, but it's hard to attach a furniture glide or felt pad to the rounded metal legs. Our Rockler Hairpin Leg Feet make it easy, and stylish. They clip onto both 3/8'' and 1/2'' rod diameters, protecting your wood floors from marring, and preventing sliding on slippery surfaces like tile. They feature a simple, streamlined look that suits the midcentury aesthetic. Sold in packs of four.
- Non-marring feet protect your floors from the scratches that hairpin legs can cause
- Non-slip rubber keeps legs from sliding on slippery flooring materials like tile
- Easy to install—just clip them onto the ends of the legs
- Fits hairpin table legs with either 3/8'' or 1/2'' rod diameters
- Sleek design suits the MCM styling
- Pack of 4
(4) Rockler Hairpin Leg Feet