Rockler Hairpin Leg Shelf Brackets
Add a shelf, or multiple shelves, to any table with hairpin legs—discreet bracket design stays almost entirely out-of-sight.
Hairpin legs give you an easy way to create a stylish modern table out of any top. But until now, there's been no easy way to attach a lower shelf to the rounded metal legs. Rockler's patent-pending Hairpin Leg Shelf Brackets make attaching shelves both easy and attractive. Once installed, they stay almost entirely hidden beneath the shelf, so they won't detract from your sleek midcentury aesthetic. They're compatible with any 2-rod hairpin legs made from 3/8'' diameter rod. Each pack includes enough brackets for one shelf.
- Lets you add a lower shelf to tables made with hairpin legs
- Clamps anywhere along the leg so you can position the shelf at any height
- Work with all 3/8'' diameter two-rod hairpin table legs
- Discreet, low-profile design won't take away from the sleek appearance of your table
- Each pack supports a total of 25 pounds (including weight of shelf)
- Made from durable nylon with threaded inserts for a strong connection
- Patent pending
(4) Rockler Hairpin Leg Shelf Brackets (each with two components + hex screws)
(8) Phillips-head mounting screws
(1) Hex wrench