Rockler Miter Gauge Fence
Provides extendable support and an adjustable flip stop for the Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately).
The Rockler Miter Gauge Fence extends up to 24'' long to give you plenty of reference surface for perfect miters and 90° cuts. A sacrificial fence face is included to give you zero-clearance backup support for cutting dados and other joinery cuts. For perfect repeatability, a flip-down stop is also provided. Precision extruded aluminum is used for the body of the fence, ensuring accuracy without unnecessary weight. Rear-facing T-slot for easy, tool-free mounting to the Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately).
- Mounts to Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately) with T-bolts and knobs (included with Precision Miter Gauge)
- Telescopes out to a final length of up to 24''
- Adjustable flip stop for perfectly repeatable cuts
- Made from rigid extruded aluminum for durability and accuracy
- Main body is 14''L x 2-1/4''H x 1-1/8''D; with the 2'' extension, it is 16''L and expands to 24''L
- Top- and front-facing universal T-tracks let you mount the included flip stop or other accessories
- Melamine-coated MDF fence face attaches with included 2'' T-bolts and easy-to-grip knobs
- Extension piece can be attached to either side of fence; knurled knob makes adjustment and tightening easy
(1) Aluminum miter fence with extension arm
(1) Flip stop
(1) Melamine-coated MDF fence face
(3) 5/16''-18 x 2'' T-bolts
(3) 1'' Easy-to-Grip Knobs
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 days 36 months with registration
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood