Rockler Precision Miter Gauge
Keep your corners straight and your miters tight, your boxes square and your frames right, with the Rockler Precision Miter Gauge.
An error of only a fraction of a degree can amount to ugly gaps in your corners when building boxes and frames. Rockler's Precision Miter Gauge solves the problem with accurately machined positive stops at the most commonly used locations, plus a miter bar with adjustable nylon set screws so it fits your slot to a T, while retaining silky smooth sliding. You'll enjoy all the essential features of a good solid miter gauge—accuracy, solidity and ease-of-use—in an affordable package. It's a no-nonsense, everyday-use tool that cuts corners in all the right ways.
- Make straight and mitered crosscuts with greater ease and precision
- Aluminum head features easy-to-read scale ranging from 0° to 70° in both directions
- Precision-machined positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60°
- Spring-loaded stop with low-profile knob locks into angle detents
- Machined hairline indicator makes it easy to accurately set angles that fall between detents
- 18'' rigid steel miter bar works in 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slots (both T-slot and standard) and features adjustable nylon set screws for eliminating slop
- 1/2'' hole at end of miter bar and positive stop at 88° allow compact hanging storage
- Easy-to-Grip rubber overmold on all knobs for comfort
- Includes two 1'' knobs and two 5/16-18 x 1'' T-bolts for tool-free mounting of a shop-made fence
(1) Rockler Precision Miter Gauge
(2) 1'' Easy-to-Grip Knobs
(2) 5/16-18 x 1'' T-bolts
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.