Rockler Pneumatic Shop Stool with Backstop
All you need in a good shop stool: comfort, stability and height adjustability—just pull the lever and the seat slides quietly up or down.
The basic requirements for a good shop stool seem simple, but few get it quite right. Rockler hits all the key points in a serious way with this sturdy, comfortable offering. It's rugged padded seat provides comfort, while the ''backstop'' keeps you centered and balanced. A metal rail around the base provides a parking spot for your feet, and height adjustments are simple, thanks to the pneumatic adjustment—simply pull up on the lever to raise the seat to a height that suits you. The height is adjustable from 27-1/2'' to 32'', making it suitable for everything from desks and drafting tables to tall workbenches and scroll saws.
- Seat height adjusts from 27-1/2'' to 32'' easily with the hydraulic lever
- Tough matte black powder coat finish resists corrosion and scratches
- Sturdy tubular steel provides rigidity that supports up to 300 pounds
- Cushioned vinyl seat for long-wearing comfort
- Swivels 360°—a must for restless legs
- Bottom rail serves as a comfortable footrest
- Soft rubber feet help protect floors from scratches
(1) Rockler® Pneumatic Shop Stool with Backstop