Rockler Putty Blade
Designed specifically to meet the needs of woodworkers—flexible steel blade provides exceptional control when filling holes, dents and open grain.
If you're looking for the perfect putty knife for woodworking, look no further. The Rockler Putty Blade is designed specifically for the tasks most common to woodworkers, without compromises. One swipe and that nail hole is filled and leveled, one broad stroke and the grain is filled. The flexible, spring steel blade lets you easily adjust the pressure with the tip of your finger, while the beveled contours of the ash handle let you achieve a low angle of attack for smooth spreading. Thanks to the rounded corners at the tip of the blade, you won't gouge or scratch your work. For the utmost in quality, comfort and control, try the Rockler Putty Blade today.
- Top-quality materials: durable ash handle secured with brass pins to a spring steel blade
- Flexible 2-3/4'' long x 3/4'' wide spring steel blade can reach into small wood filler containers and allows full control of pressure for smooth spreading of putty
- Rounded non-marring edges on blade won't scratch or gouge your workpiece
- Ergonomic handle features a low profile for multiple angles of attack, and a finger rest for controlling blade pressure
- Straight sides means that all sides of the blade can be used
- Hanging hole for easy storage