Rockler Router Fence Storage Tray
Provides convenient storage for bits, wrenches, insert rings and more—rides on top of the fence so it's never in the way!
Let's face it, we all stash our stuff behind the router fence. That's what that space is for, right? Well, maybe until it's time to move the fence to the rear and you have to gather it all up and stash it somewhere else, only to move it all back later. So why not have a neat, organized solution that rides back and forth on the fence? That's what we were wondering, and that's why we made this tray.
- Provides convenient, easily accessible storage for router bits, wrenches, insert rings and more
- Rides along with the fence so tools don't get swept off the table when you move the fence back
- Five router bit inserts hold both 1/4'' and 1/2'' shank bits
- 3 pairs of side slots allow storage of longer wrenches and router-lift handles
- Included low-profile hardware lets you mount it anywhere along standard top- or rear-facing T-track
- 16-gauge steel for strength and durability—holds up to 5 lbs.
- Interior storage space measures 4-1/2'' x 8-3/4'' x 1-1/4''
- Most fences will accept up to two trays
(1) Router Fence Storage Tray
(5) Router Bit Storage Inserts (pre-installed with adhesive)
(2) 1/4''-20 by 3/8'' long black oxide stainless steel socket-head cap screws
(2) 1/4''-20 by 1/2'' long black oxide stainless steel socket-head cap screws
(2) 1/4'' steel washers
(2) 1/4''-20 thread low-profile narrow-base weld nuts
(1) Hex wrench
(1) Rubber pad
|Manufacturer Part Number||TA51061|
3 weeks ago
As mentioned in another review - the weld nuts don't fit the track on a Kreg router table. One solution would be to grind down the weld nuts - but I took the easy route and just bolted it to the fence with 1/4-20 hex bolts.
3 weeks ago