Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 business days.
Please call customer service before returning product.
10% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Rolling Barn Door Hardware Kit, Stainless Steel, Tristar
This stainless steel rolling door hardware is one of those products that you have to touch and feel to truly appreciate. From the glassy-smooth ball-bearing action of the roller straps to the heavy, solid extruded track, the quality and careful workmanship are clearly apparent, and will nicely complement the quality of the door you select or build. Rolling door hardware makes a great option where a traditional swinging door would be in the way or where swing clearance is tight. Each kit includes all necessary hardware to hang and guide a single door on a 78-3/4'' track—enough length to accommodate most interior doors. The roller straps are surface-mounted, and can be used with wood or glass doors.
- Solid 304 stainless steel lends a sleek modern touch to your decor
- Included center guide slides in a kerf in the bottom of the door to keep the door tracking straight
- Each pair of roller straps is rated to hold 250 lbs of door weight (not for use with hollow core doors)
(1) 2m (78-3/4'') Track
(4) Wall Brackets
(2) End Stops
(1) Floor-Mounted Center Guide
(1) Spanner Tool Set
(1) Set of Mounting Hardware
(1) Set of Installation Instructions
It really is a great system. Be careful setting the height of the rod especially if you have carpeted floors. . I found that the carpet in the doorway had been compressed to a lower height than the carpet that had not been walked on.