Estimated Delivery time: 14 business days.
SawStop RT-TGI 30'' In-Line Cast Router Table for ICS Table Saws
Enjoy the flatness and stability of a full-featured cast iron router table while also maximizing floor space in your shop. The SawStop RT-TGI Table attaches to your SawStop ICS table saw (sold separately), turning it into a central machining station capable of a huge variety of tasks from rough dimensioning to detail routing. The router table has precision-machined slots, an external power switch for your router, two support legs, and an extruded fence with adjustable faces, jointing shims, a 2-1/4'' dust port and adjustable scales. Mount it on either the left or the right of your saw.
- Maximizes floor space and work support by combining your router table and table saw
- Cast iron construction matches your table saw in stability and ability to absorb vibration
- Compatible with various optional routing accessories like featherboards, flip stops and more
Important Compatibility Notes:
- Plate opening is compatible with the SawStop Router Lift (#50464, sold separately).
- May be installed on the left or right side of SawStop ICS table saws only.
- Table saws purchased prior to February, 2018 will require new fence rails (choose from 36'' #56027 and 52'' #50218, sold separately) in order to accept the inline router table. This applies to right-side installation only, with the router table nestled between the rails. Only the bracket-style mounting rails require replacement, not the rectangular tube.
- For right-side installations on 52'' rip ICS saws, a shorter wood table insert is available (#53283, sold separately) to fill the gap between the right cast iron wing and the router table.
- If you plan to use the optional ICS Mobile Base with PCS Conversion Kit (#46725, sold separately), the hold-down straps MUST be installed. If you need these straps, contact email@example.com.
Should I Install on the Left or Right?
- Left-side installation increases the available table space of your SawStop table saw. It maintains the full range of the table saw rip fence and also provides additional support on the left side of the blade, provided you remove the router fence and lower the bit.
- Right-side installation minimizes the total footprint of your SawStop table saw/router table combo. Capacity to the right of the blade remains the same but you will have to remove the router fence and lower the bit to move the rip fence to the far end of the rail.
(1) Power switch
(2) Support legs
(1) Extruded fence with adjustable faces
(1) Set of jointing shims
(1) 2-1/4'' dust port
(1) Bit guard
|Manufacturer Part Number||RT-TGI|