Snap-Lock Zero-Clearance Insert Ring
When you need to minimize the gap between your router bit and Pro Lift plate, this zero-clearance insert is the way to go. It features the same easy-change Snap-Lock technology as our other Pro Lift insert rings, but has a solid ABS center so you can customize the opening for any router bit up to 1-1/2'' in diameter. With the gap reduced to an absolute minimum, you'll enjoy less tear-out and better support directly around the bit. Screws are included to secure the ring to your Pro Lift plate while you raise the bit through the ABS. Once the opening is cut, the screws can be removed, and thereafter, the insert ring pops out with the push of a button.
- Get cleaner cuts and more support with a zero-clearance insert that is customized to your bit
- Snap-Lock mechanism for fast, tool-free insert ring changes—just push the button to release
- ABS plastic insert blank secures to insert ring with included screws
- Screws are included to secure insert ring to Pro Lift plate while you raise the bit through the insert blank during initial setup
(1) ABS zero-clearance insert
(5) 6-32 flathead machine screws
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.