Also Available – 55803 Pro Lift Router Lift (Large Plate), fits 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" table openings (Including Kreg, JessEm, Woodpecker and more)
Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift (8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' plate)
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. All this is achieved more quickly, more efficiently, and more intuitively with the Rockler Pro Lift. Raise your woodworking to a new level.
Item # 52429: Rockler Pro Lift – For router table opening size (8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'') fits Rockler and Bench Dog router tables
Also Available - Item # 55803: Rockler Pro Lift (Large Plate) – For router table opening size (9-1/4''-11-3/4'') fits most other router table openings
- 2018 Wood Magazine Innov8 Award winner
- Make height adjustments 4 times faster with the Quick-Gear 4-to-1 gear box ratio—dramatically speeds up your bit changes
- Use the precision gear to make adjustments to within 0.001''—one hex wrench for both gears
- Push the button to release the insert ring for fast bit changes—no tools to search for; no screws to lose
- Indexed marks on the fine adjustment screw let you raise the bit by a specific increment with the naked eye
- Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs
- 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate and heavy-duty steel constructed guide posts with bronze bushings—designed for demanding daily use
- Includes one insert ring with a 1-1/2'' opening; additional inserts and zero clearance insert assembly sold separately (coming soon)
Will my router fit?
The Pro Lift accepts router motors with a 4.2'' diameter (13.85'' circumference). Examples include the Porter-Cable 7518 and 7519.
Optional adapters (listed below) are available to mount routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. Measuring the circumference is easier than measuring the diameter. The optional collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference.)
- Makita RF1101
3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference.)
- Bosch 1617
- Porter Cable 690 series
- Porter Cable 890 series
- Dewalt 616 and 618
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
2 months ago
11 months ago
1 month ago
8 months ago
Yes I do recommend this lift.
They lost star is due to two things. A) Only the 1.5" I.D. plate. Rockler needs to release more sizes ASAP. B) The quick height change gear box is hard to get started. It almost feels like you are going to end up the breaking the thing. The micro-adjust is as smooth as butter! Yes, I will keep this in my shop. Yes, I recommend this router lift.
Now, I only need the additional insert rings so that I can use larger bits (the Pro Lift comes with one insert ring with a 1-1/2" hole). I know Rockler has them designed even though they are not yet available as it clearly shows one with a 2-1/2" hole in the latest catalog.
10 months ago
Rockler Bench Dog® 40-150 ProLift Router Adjustment System Item #: 28827 and it works just fine with my bench dog protop I see the plate is the same size as my pro lift so it should work
As for the second part of your question, this lift will require one of the adapter rings (#57022 to be exact) to size it down for the Bosch 1617, or any router with a round motor housing 3-1/2" in diameter. There's another ring (#50098) that fits Makita and others with smaller 3-1/4" motor housings.
I removed the plate and used the hardboard strips as a template enabling me to modify the opening to securely fit the plate.
Check the Rockler catalog for the adapters as they mention which adapter is used for whatever router.