Rockler Stainless Steel 2-Piece Ring Cores
Two-piece ring cores flank both sides of your chosen blank material with beautifully contrasting stainless steel.
These two-piece ring cores let you turn a ring with exposed stainless steel bands on either side of the wood or acrylic blank that takes center stage. The result is a beautiful contrast of wood and metal. Start turning your blank (sold separately) using double-sided tape and a waste block. Once hollowed out and dimensioned to width, glue in the ring core halves from either side, mount it to your lathe with one of our Ring Mandrels (e.g. #66111, sold separately) and finish turning. Stainless steel resists scratches and tarnishing. The ring cores feature a thin profile and rounded corners on the inside edge for comfort.
- Make a ring like no other to keep, give as a gift, or sell
- Stainless steel resists scratches and tarnishing
- Thin profile with rounded corners on the inside edge for comfort
- Choose from a wide range of standard ring sizes to fit just about any finger
- Width of channel is 6mm (just under 1/4''); for total width, see specifications
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood