Steel Threaded Inserts - Select size
These steel threaded inserts can be used anywhere you want the strength and easy assembly of a bolted connection with a wooden joint. Simply bore a hole, drive in the threaded insert, and use a bolt of the appropriate length to secure the adjoining member in place. Perfect for eliminating stripping and pull-out problems in knockdown furniture. See below for individual sizes. Size listed below is the size of the bolt (sold separately) that threads into the insert.
- Can be installed with screwdriver, threaded insert wrench or threaded insert power drive tool
- Rugged steel construction
- Can be used for wood/wood joints, or wood/non-wood joints
- Brad point drill recommended for drilling pilot hole
- To install, simply drill a pilot hole slightly narrower than threaded insert body
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood