Rockler Titanium Comfort Ring Cores, 6mm Wide
Titanium ring cores are lightweight, hypoallergenic, and won't tarnish—pair with the ring blank of your choice for an amazing custom ring!
These titanium ring cores are so lightweight, you'll hardly notice you're wearing a ring at all. Making your custom is ring is easy and enjoyable. Just turn a hole into a wooden or acrylic ring blank (sold separately), glue it around the exterior of the ring core, mount it to your lathe with one of our Ring Mandrels (e.g. #66111, sold separately) and after a quick spin, you'll be rewarded with a beautiful one-of-a-kind ring. Titanium is extremely tough, resists scratches, won't tarnish, and is hypoallergenic. The ring cores feature a thin profile and a smooth, convex contour on the interior for comfort.
- Make a ring like no other to keep, give as a gift, or sell
- Titanium is extremely durable, resists scratches, won't tarnish and is hypoallergenic
- Thin profile with polished and contoured interior for comfort
- Grooves on exterior provide purchase for a strong glue bond with your blank
- Choose from a wide range of standard ring sizes to fit just about any finger
- Each ring size is available in two widths of band: 6mm (just under 1/4'') or 8mm (5/16'')
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood