Trim Clip Miter Aid
The Miter Aid also provides a handy reveal fence for marking your reveals on the jambs, header and sill. Once the reveals are marked, tap in a pin nail where the inside of the miter will be, hook your tape over the nail, and measure your width and height with ease. If you've ever fumbled with a floppy tape while casing out windows and doors, you'll love the ease and simplicity of the Trim Clip Miter Aid. Made in the USA.
Miter Aid was developed by a contractor with over 25 years of experience and 25 years of frustration caused by the lack of a reliable method to accurately measure trim for windows and doors. He took it upon himself to design a tool that allows anyone to precisely measure even the longest pieces of trim the first time and every time, thus eliminating the need for multiple cuts and wasted trim.
- Integral spring clamp holds the Miter Aid in place-excellent for long trim pieces
- Built-in reveal fence allows you to quickly mark 1/4" reveals on all four corners
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Bright yellow color makes it easy to find on the job site
- Compact size-slip it in your pocket, or clip it to your belt
- Designed for 45° miters only
|Manufacturer Part Number||003010|
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago