Rockler Trim Router Table
Get more out of your compact router with a rugged, adjustable Trim Router Table that goes anywhere! A Rockler exclusive, the Trim Router Table features pre-drilled holes on the back that let you attach a clamping strip for quick use on the edge of a bench, a table, a piece of plywood or the tailgate on your truck. Perfect for small applications like routing round-overs, chamfers and small dadoes in your shop or at the job site. Sets up quickly, and it's just as easy to detach your router from the table without tools. Use your router with the included 1/4" thick acrylic base to do freehand work like a standard router. The acrylic base not only provides a wide, level base for freehand work, it's pre-drilled to fit most popular trim routers. Also includes an adjustable fence that's compatible with the Rockler Router Table Dust Port (#21528, sold separately).
- Pre-drilled holes on the back side of the table allow you to attach an auxiliary clamping strip for securing to any work surface
- The 1/4" thick x 5-3/4" diameter acrylic base is pre-drilled to fit most popular trim routers and has 1-1/2" opening
- Included T-Knobs let you make quick fence adjustments
- High-visibility safety bit guard
- Fits the Bosch Colt, Porter Cable 450 and 7310, DeWalt DW 611 and other popular trim routers – or drill the base to fit your specific router
- This product does not work with item Bosch Colt 1.25 HP Variable Speed Palm Router w/LED (#57485)
(1) High-Visibility Bit Guard
(1) 1/4" Thick Acrylic Base
1 month ago
2 months ago
1 year ago
3 months ago
over 2 years ago
I put a bit of wax on it to help the workpieces slide.
The only problem I encountered related to long workpieces, which tend to drop at the start, causing lift of the piece and resultant “beaver” chewing. Nothing I couldn’t fix, though. I really need an input support.
Makes for fast work especially on smaller pieces.
As an aside, the clear router base doesn’t have the holes for my compact Makita. However one hole is correct, so marking and drilling/countersinking 3 more is not a difficult task.
4 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
Be sure that you have quick and convenient access to the leveling screws and on/off switch.
This allows me to clamp, using small C clamps, the table to any bench or table and use the router. It is completely portable, I conduct classes for the Kansas City Woodworkers Guild and I can pick up my router and take it anywhere.
Our product development group is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.
Fits the Bosch Colt, Porter Cable 450 and 7310, DeWalt DW 611 and other popular trim routers – or drill the base to fit your specific router
This product does NOT work with item Bosch Colt 1.25 HP Variable Speed Palm Router w/LED (#57485