Triton Oscillating Spindle Sander
Provides smooth, burn free sanding on irregular shapes.
Small enough to tuck neatly under your bench, yet large enough to pack a punch on top of it, Triton's TSPS450 Oscillating Spindle Sander offers smooth, burn-free sanding on arcs, curves and irregular shapes. The oscillating action moves the drum up and down during rotation, reducing the static friction that causes burning, and eliminating band marks caused by worn abrasives. The large cast iron table provides stability, and at 11-1/2" x 14-1/2", also provides plenty of material support. Six included sanding sleeves, drums and table inserts - all stored neatly on board the sander - allow you to precisely match the diameter of the sanding spindle to the profile of your project.
- Benchtop spindle sanders are ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves and other irregular shapes
- Combines rotating and oscillating action for increased speed, efficiency and a precision finish
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums and table inserts
- Large cast iron table for stability and enhanced material support
- Locating holes for secure bench mounting
- Table inserts prevent gaps between table and sanding surface
- On-board storage keeps all accessories neatly at hand
- Power switch with dust cover for ease of use and long, trouble-free performance
- Dust port for connection to an extraction system, for a cleaner and safer working environment
(6) Sanding Sleeves: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" (All 4-1/2'' in Height)
(6) Table Inserts: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
(5) Rubber Sanding Drums: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 days, 36 months with registration
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSPS450|
|Sander Style||Bench Top|
|Speed||58 OPM (Oscillation Speed)|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|