Two Cherries - 90 Deg. Mortise Chisel
Manufactured in Germany since 1858 by Two Cherries, a family run factory in the town of Remscheid. A handy, timesaving tool used after drilling or routing a mortise. The tool is an inside bevel of 90 degrees, used to square the corners of mortises. Simply place the chisel in the corner, and apply few mallet strikes and you are in business.
- -Forged from specially formulated high carbon steel
- -Handle is of octagon design and made of hornbeam wood. Comfortable in any position in your hand, the handle design keeps the tool from rolling on the bench.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 contiguous United States
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 Days
- please call customer service before returning product
|Manufacturer Part Number||5004050|
WARNING: Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.