Two Cherries - Back Bevel Gouge Octagon Handle
Manufactured in Germany since 1858 by Two Cherries, a family run factory in the town of Remscheid. Two Cherries out-cannel gouges are used in furniture making, carpentry and sculpting, where not all the work is flat. Essentially for curved work when a concave cut is required. Useful for coping moldings
Blades are carefully forged, and skillfully heat treated in an immersion bath method to achieve a Rockwell hardness of 61°. This means that once the gouge has been sharpened to your liking - it will hold an edge significantly longer than other tools. After heat treating, the blades are polished to a rich finish that makes them a joy to use. Fitted with a perfectly well balanced handle.
- -Carefully forged, this out-cannel tool has the cutting edge on front side.
- -Made from specially formulated high carbon steel
- -Handle is of octagon design and made of hornbeam wood. Comfortable in any position in your hand, the handle design keeps the tool from rolling on the bench.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 contiguous United States
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 Days
- please call customer service before returning product
WARNING: Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.