Two Cherries - Curved Gouge
Solid forged in Germany by Two Cherries which has been a family run factory in the town of Remscheid since 1858.
This curved gouge is useful roughing out material quickly especially in concave work. While similar to a carving tool it is more heavily constructed and can stand up to a real workout. The curve of the cutting edge is closest to the sweep of a #7 carving tool.
- -The gouge has the bevel is on the back of the tool. Because of the overall curve of the blade this tool is a solution to many difficult problems.
- -Handle is traditional flat design and made of hornbeam wood. The flats on the tool along with curved sides provide a comfortable fit in the hand.
- -Made from specially formulated high carbon steel
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 contiguous United States
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 Days
- please call customer service before returning product
WARNING: Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.