Rockler Universal Fence Clamps
Great for false fences, stop blocks or wherever unobstructed clamping is needed.
These compact, lightweight Fence Clamps allow you to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work. The clamp arm simply fits into a 3/8" hole in the top of the auxiliary fence, keeping it out of the way. That means no more clunky wood screws and C-clamps and no need to screw into your expensive fence! Clamps can be used singly as stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures. One set of clamps will do it all! Includes 2 clamps.
- Rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Range of travel 1/2"-5-3/4" (1/2" minimum assumes a 3/4" auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Drill a 3/8" hole in the auxiliary fence
(2) Universal Fence Clamps
|Manufacturer Part Number||TAFC-38|
- Rockler Universal Fence Clamps with Clamp-It® SquareSAVE $3 (10%) Current Price: $26.99 Original Price: $29.99
- Rockler 3-Way Face Clamp$39.99