Rockler Clamp-It Assembly Square
Holds parts at a perfect 90° angle while you drive the fasteners or wait for the glue to dry—align it, clamp it, and fasten it!
Clamp-It Corner Jigs and Corner Clips make building cabinets easier
Simply put, the Clamp-It is a square you can clamp. It holds parts at a perfect 90° angle while you drive the fasteners or wait for the glue to dry. Use it on frame work or on case work, and with any joinery technique, from nails to hand cut dovetails. It can replace custom clamping jigs, act as a third hand, and can even reduce the need for long bulky clamps. It takes the stress out of assembly, letting you assemble the cabinet one corner at a time with full confidence that each corner is square. Clamp-It is also great for framing decks and installing rails and balusters. Use the pre-drilled holes to attach it to a work surface, and it becomes a right angle fixture for assembly on your bench.
- Can be used on either the inside or outside of a corner—great for assembling drawers with lipped fronts
- Use to hold deck balusters at a perfect 90° angle while fastening
- Secure to any work surface to create a simple 90° assembly jig
- Manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Clamp-It measures 8'' x 8'' x 1-1/2''
(1) Clamp-It Assembly Square
- This product can expose you to chemicals including, Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product