VRS1200 Vacuum & Router Support for 4200 Series Porter-Cable Dovetail Jigs
Attaches to Porter-Cable 4210, 4212 and 4216 dovetail jigs to provide dust collection and improved router support for better accuracy!
Routing dovetails produces large amounts of dust and chips. That's why Leigh has introduced the VRS Vacuum and Router Support to help eliminate the problem at the source. The Leigh VRS1200 connects easily to the Porter-Cable 4210, 4212 and 4216 dovetail jigs, and works whether you're routing through dovetails, half-blind dovetails or box joints. Since the dust hose connects to the jig, it frees your router from heavy, awkward hoses. In addition to dust collection, the VRS1200 also provides additional support for the router along the length of the dovetail jig. This helps ensure that the router stays flat so the pins and tails will align properly. No jig modifications are required, and installation takes only 15 minutes.
- Easily attaches to Porter-Cable 4200 series dovetail jigs (models 4210, 4212 and 4216)
- Includes swiveling attachment and adapters for 1-1/2'', 2'' and 2-1/2'' hoses
- No jig modification required—all necessary parts are included
- Secured by internal tension springs so it's removable without tools if you need to change templates
- Constructed from durable aluminum and ABS plastic
(1) VRS1200 Bean and Vacuum Box
(2) Vacuum hose adaptors
(1) Set of support brackets
(1) Hex key
(1) Installation and user's guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||VRS1200|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood