Zero-Clearance Insert for SawStop Jobsite Saw
This is a replacement zero-clearance insert for the one included with your SawStop Jobsite Saw (#56191, sold separately), useful in the event that the original is lost or damaged. You can also buy multiple inserts for dedicated saw blades and setups. Leveling screws and a concealed tool-free latch ensure a secure, precise fit with your saw. Clearance slots for the blade guard and riving knife are pre-machined in the rear of the insert. To enjoy clean, chip-free cuts, just raise the running blade through the insert to create a zero-clearance slot. Made of glass filled nylon.
- Fits the SawStop Jobsite Saw (#56191, sold separately)
- Zero-clearance for accurate cuts and reduced tearout
- One-push locking mechanism for tool-free installation
- Leveling screws ensure flatness and smooth sliding
- Pre-formed slots for the SawStop blade guard and riving knife
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSI-SJB|