Tightening Rockler's new Auto-Lock T-Track Clamp is literally an open-and-shut case—just slide the clamp face up to your work and close the lever! Once set, the clamping pressure is always the same regardless of workpiece size, and is adjusted only if needed with the set screw. Since the clamps apply pressure from the side, the top of your workpiece is unobstructed for easy machining and sanding. The bottom-mounted pins slide inside the miter track for stability, and can be shifted for 45° angle clamping—ideal for miters and irregularly shaped objects. When used with our T-Track Table, the clamp arm can be adjusted in and out a full 3-1/2'', allowing you to easily clamp items that lie in between the T-tracks.
- Fast, repeatable action saves enormous amounts of time for repetitive clamping tasks
- Clamps slide into any T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, including our T-Track Table (46654, sold separately) and many of the CNC Shark tables
- An optional Mounting Bracket (57940) is available for securing the clamp to shop-made jigs and fixtures
- Knurled wheel secures the clamp to your T-track
- Bottom-mounted alignment pins can be repositioned at 45° for angled clamping
- Adjustment screw is easily accessible through a hole in the handle, and adjusts clamping pressure from 10 to 500 lbs
- Non-slip pad on base of clamp prevents unwanted shifting
- Clamp face also features a pad that prevents marring your workpiece
- Angled notch in clamp face cradles outside corners and irregularly shaped objects
- Rugged steel and aluminum construction
- Nicely complements our T-Track Stops (e.g. 46010, sold separately)
- Fits all Rockler branded T-Tracks
|Manufacturer Part Number||RB7-IL|
|Clamp Pressure||500 lbs|
- Open dimensions: 2-3/4''W x 8-5/8''L x 5-3/8''H
- Closed dimensions: 2-3/4''W x 8-5/8''L x 2-1/2''H
- Clamp face dimensions: 2-3/4''W x 13/16''H
- Cast aluminum body
- Hardened steel push rod
- Clamping pressure: 10-500 lbs
- Clamping angle: 45° and 90° to miter track
- Push rod adjustment range: 3-1/2''
- Clamp throw when tightened: 5/16''
14 Review(s)View All
HandyPosted January 24, 2015
Ingeneous Little ClampsPosted January 24, 2015
Immediately I started to look for other uses beyond t-tracks....how about offering a "bench dog" with a threaded hole in the top so it can be used to secure wood on my bench. Another thought is to offer one with a longer screw...could be useful.
Works quite well on my CNC routerPosted January 10, 2015
* Center of force is as low as possible
* Adjustable & repeatable amount of force. Makes it easy to put the same clamping pressure on both sides of my piece, ensuring I'm not angling it with uneven clamping force.
* Long throw. I don't have to reposition it as frequently if the stock is a little bit wider.
* Sturdy construction.
Note that if you have 1/4" track, you will probably have to grind the T bolt heads a little bit. I use 8020 aluminum extrusion, the 1030 size pieces, and after a small amount of grinding, the bolts fit.