Tightening Rockler's new Auto-Lock T-Track Clamp is literally an open-and-shut case—just slide the clamp face up to your work and close the lever! Once set, the clamping pressure is always the same regardless of workpiece size, and is adjusted only if needed with the set screw. Since the clamps apply pressure from the side, the top of your workpiece is unobstructed for easy machining and sanding. The bottom-mounted pins slide inside the miter track for stability, and can be shifted for 45° angle clamping—ideal for miters and irregularly shaped objects. When used with our T-Track Table, the clamp arm can be adjusted in and out a full 3-1/2'', allowing you to easily clamp items that lie in between the T-tracks.
- Fast, repeatable action saves enormous amounts of time for repetitive clamping tasks
- Clamps slide into any T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, including our T-Track Table (46654, sold separately) and many of the CNC Shark tables (e.g. 54900)
- An optional Mounting Bracket (57940) is available for securing the clamp to shop-made jigs and fixtures
- Knurled wheel secures the clamp to your T-track
- Bottom-mounted alignment pins can be repositioned at 45° for angled clamping
- Adjustment screw is easily accessible through a hole in the handle, and adjusts clamping pressure from 10 to 500 lbs
- Non-slip pad on base of clamp prevents unwanted shifting
- Clamp face also features a pad that prevents marring your workpiece
- Angled notch in clamp face cradles outside corners and irregularly shaped objects
- Rugged steel and aluminum construction
- Nicely complements our T-Track Stops (e.g. 46010, sold separately)
- Open dimensions: 2-3/4''W x 8-5/8''L x 5-3/8''H
- Closed dimensions: 2-3/4''W x 8-5/8''L x 2-1/2''H
- Clamp face dimensions: 2-3/4''W x 13/16''H
- Cast aluminum body
- Hardened steel push rod
- Clamping pressure: 10-500 lbs
- Clamping angle: 45° and 90° to miter track
- Push rod adjustment range: 3-1/2''
- Clamp throw when tightened: 5/16''
6 Review(s)View All
works well with the CNC SharkPosted September 8, 2014
Great clamp!Posted August 26, 2014
Awesome to say the least...Posted August 21, 2014
I removed the 2 screws on the bottom and this allowed me to have greater versatility when clamping at angles other than 90 or 45 degrees. Thanks Rockler...another great product.