- Buy 2 for $26.99 each and save 10%
Rockler Auto-Lock T-Track Hold Down Clamp
Tightening Rockler's new Auto-Lock T-Track Hold Down Clamp is literally an open-and-shut case—just press down the lever to secure anything from veneer sheets to lumber up to 2-3/4'' thick! Once set, the clamping pressure is always the same regardless of workpiece size, and is adjusted only if needed with the set screw. The clamp pivots 360°, allowing you to clamp near the workpiece edge to minimize obstructions. A large knurled wheel locks the clamp securely to the T-track. The toggle foot is adjusted with the knurled aluminum knob for best placement—no wrenches required—while the clamping foot pivots on a ball joint so it can adapt to any angle and is rubber coated to prevent marring. Simply lift the lever to release.
- Auto-adjust mechanism allows you to clamp various thicknesses without readjusting
- Center of clamping foot extends from 1-1/2'' to 3-1/2'' from center of track
- Max height capacity is 2-3/4''
- Clamping force is adjustable from 5-250 lbs of pressure
- Large locking wheel secures clamp to T-track
- Clamps slide into any T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, including our T-Track Table (#46654, sold separately) and many of the CNC Shark tables
- Heavy-duty metal construction
|Manufacturer Part Number||RB5-HH|
1 month ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
I’ve notice that the adjustment screw either moves even after putting jam nut down, or the spring which acts as the self raising wears out..?
One actually broke on me, but I brought it to a store and was replaced with no questions.
So the longevity I think has variables, these are just what I’ve come across. But all in all I think these are good, especially with time of jobs.
8 months ago
10 months ago
So it happens to not fit the T-track on two of my rip fences, but that's probably because they're not standard sizes. One is from Shopsmith and the other is from Incra. But I'm sure it will fit the Rockler track I have on order.
Thanks for the help.