Rockler Omni Stop for T-Track Table
Incredibly versatile round stop works with concave and convex curves, circular pieces and odd angles.
From circles to ovals, curves to angles, and everything in between, Rockler Omni Stops keep your work exactly where you want it. When several are used, not only are they great for odd-shaped pieces, they also work just as well for ordinary rectangles. Their slim 5/8'' profile makes them well-suited for sanding, planing and scraping 3/4'' stock without risk of hitting the stop and damaging your tools. Slides into any of our T-Track tables, or jigs and fixtures that use our Universal T-Track.
- Securely hold workpieces of any shape using any of our Rockler T-Track Tabletops (e.g. #46654 and #57680, sold separately)
- Also works in jigs or fixtures that use our Universal T-Track (e.g. #22104)
- Recessed knob locks it place—rubber pad on bottom prevents slippage
- Round body offers single contact point for circles or odd shapes
- Low profile allows sanding or hand planing of stock down to 3/4'' thick
- Machined from aluminum for durability
(1) Rockler Omni Stop for T-Track Table