24'' x 48'' Walnut Plywood
These walnut plywood panels offer excellent strength, dimensional stability, and screw holding ability.
These walnut plywood panels offer excellent strength, dimensional stability, and screw holding ability. Ideal for projects where shrinking, warping, swelling, or splitting are a concern. All are high quality A2 grade precut plywood panels with both faces in walnut. All panels measure 24"W x 48"L, and are available in 1/4" and 3/4" nominal thicknesses.
- Excellent strength and dimensional stability
- Ideal when you want to minimize shrinking, warping, swelling, or splitting
- Cross bands are made of Lauan veneer
- Great screw, nail, glue and staple holding ability on the face; mechanical fasteners do not hold as well on the butt edges and ends
- Use for wall coverings, drawer sides and bottoms, and a wide variety of case goods such as desks, C13kitchen cabinets, fixtures, and fine furniture
- Sanded first with a 120 grit belt and then following with a 150 grit belt which eliminates burnishing and preps the surface for finishing
(1) 24" x 48" Sheet of Walnut Plywood
|Tech Spec||Item #49897:
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.