The product that started it all. Original Gorilla Glue built a name for itself with its incredible, industrial holding power and versatility. The water activated polyurethane formula expands into materials to form an incredibly strong bond to virtually anything making Gorilla Glue your solution for almost any project or repair.
8 Ounce Gorilla Glue
- 100% WATERPROOF: Doesn’t break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- VERSATILE: Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass, concrete and much more!
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: Expands 3 times into the materials to form an incredibly strong bond
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT: Bond holds through hot and cold temperatures
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE –Above 40 F, best at room temperature
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE –-40° to 200° F
- OUTDOOR – Yes
- MOISTURE RESISTANT – Waterproof
- PAINTABLE –Yes – Can be painted with oil-based and spray. Acrylic/latex and stains require sanding
- SANDABLE – Yes
- STAINABLE – Yes – Will require sanding
- EXPANDS WHEN CURED – Yes
- CURED COLOR – Tan
- TECHNICAL STANDARDS –ANSI/HPVA Type I
- STORAGE TIPS –Store in a cool, dry location. Avoid laundry rooms, under sinks, and kitchen cabinets.
- GAP FILLING – No
|Manufacturer Part Number||5000806|
|Technical Documents||8 Ounce Gorilla Glue Instructions|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|