Rockler Adjustable Clamp-It Assembly Square
Clamping angled parts is notoriously difficult—this clever tool rotates from 45° to 315° to make it easy.
There are few things more difficult than holding pieces of a project at odd angles while trying to assemble with a nail or screw. The Adjustable Clamp-It rotates from 45º to 315° and locks in place at the angles you'll need most, including 45° and 60°. Of course, you can use it at the 90° setting as well for the bulk of your work. Works with most joinery techniques, from dovetails to butt joints. Use it with our Clamp-It Bar Clamps (e.g. #61003, sold separately) for even easier assemblies.
- Easily assemble angled cabinet parts, stair railings, deck components, angle boxes and more!
- Replaces custom clamping jigs, acts as a third hand, and reduces the need for long clamps
- Locks at 90°, 45°, 60° and multiples of 45° and 60°—interlocking teeth securely set the angle
- Manufactured from high-impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Clamp and fasten projects with odd angles or 4-, 6-, 8- and 12-sided frames
- Measures 8'' x 8'' x 1-1/2''
(1) Rockler Adjustable Clamp-It Assembly Square
- Patents: rockler.com/patents