Rockler Universal Fence Clamps with Clamp-It® Square
Align it, clamp it and fasten it the easy way with our Universal Fence Clamps.
Current Price: $26.99 Kit Original Price: $29.99 Kit
You might think clamping a 90 degree joint couldn't get any easier with our patented Clamp-It® Assembly Square, but it just did. That's because we're including a pair of Universal Fence Clamps in this all-in-one package! The Clamp-It® Assembly Square replaces custom clamping jigs, acts as a third hand, and eliminates the need for long clamps. Used with the included Universal Fence Clamps, you can assemble any two pieces at 90 degrees, or even a cabinet one corner at a time.
- Works with any joinery technique, from nails to hand cut dovetails
- Ideal for every stage of construction, from assembling plywood cabinets to face frames and drawers
- Clamp-It® is also perfect for framing decks, drawer assembly, and installing rails and balusters
- Fence Clamps may also be used to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work
Eliminates the need for clunky wood screws and C-clamps or screwing into your expensive fence
- Use the fence clamps singly as stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures
- Works great for table saws, band saws, cutoff saws, router fences and more
- Attach the Clamp-It® to a work surface using the Universal Fence Clamps, and it becomes a right angle fixture for bench assembly. Compact, lightweight clamps secure the Clamp-It® Square for tight 90 degree angle joints
- Clamp-It® features a 3/8'' hole in each leg to accommodate the Universal Fence Clamp Fence Clamps
- Plus, the Universal Fence Clamps can be used separately with all your shop-made auxiliary fences.
- Clamp-It® Square's patented computer design is manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Clamp-It® Measures 8" X 8" X 1 - 1/2"
- Fence Clamps are made of rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Fence Clamps: Range of travel 1/2"-5-3/4" (1/2" minimum assumes a 3/4" auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Auxiliary fences may need a 3/8" hole drilled to accommodate the Fence Clamps
(2) Universal Fence Clamps
(1) Clamp-It® Square
(1) Clamp-It® Square