Rockler Clamp-It Assembly Square with 2-Pack Universal Fence Clamps
Align it, clamp it and fasten it—included Universal Fence Clamps hold the square firmly in place.
You might think clamping a 90° joint couldn't get any easier than it is with our Clamp-It® Assembly Square, but it just did. That's because we're including a pair of Universal Fence Clamps in this all-in-one package! The Clamp-It® Assembly Square replaces custom clamping jigs, acts as a third hand, and reduces the need for long clamps. Used with the included Universal Fence Clamps, you can assemble any two pieces at 90°, or even a cabinet one corner at a time.
- Works with any joinery technique, from nails to handcut dovetails
- Ideal for every stage of construction, from assembling plywood cabinets to face frames and drawers
- Perfect for framing decks, drawer assembly, and installing rails and balusters
- Fence Clamps may also be used to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work
- Use the fence clamps singly for stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures
- Works great for table saws, bandsaws, cutoff saws, router fences and more
- Attach the Clamp-It® to a work surface using the Universal Fence Clamps, and it becomes a right angle fixture for assembly
- Clamp-It® features a 3/8'' hole in each leg to accommodate the Universal Fence Clamp Fence Clamps
- Clamp-It® Square is manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Clamp-It® Measures 8'' x 8'' x 1-1/2''
- Fence Clamps are made of rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Fence Clamps: Range of travel 1/2'' to 5-3/4'' (1/2'' minimum assumes a 3/4'' auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Auxiliary fences may need a 3/8'' hole drilled to accommodate the Fence Clamps
(2) Universal Fence Clamps
(1) Clamp-It Assembly Square