Aqua Coat White Grain Filler, Pint
Fills in the pores of open-grained woods like oak, ash and mahogany for an exceptionally smooth finish.
Aqua Coat White Wood Grain Filler is a water-based, low-odor gel that fills in the pores of coarse or open grained woods. Once paint is applied, it results in a remarkably smooth surface—a dramatic difference over pieces without pore filler. It's ideal for smoothing out the grain on oak cabinets, ash or mahogany woodwork prior to painting. The fast-drying formula sands and levels quickly.
- Dries in just 45-60 minutes for a fast build
- Easy-to-apply, easy-to-sand and easy-to-clean-up
- Non-flammable and low-odor
- Can be tinted with water-soluble colorants or dyes
- Can be thinned with water and cleans up with water
- Minimal shrinkage
(1) Aqua Coat White Cabinet Grain Filler, Pint
|Manufacturer Part Number||130-700-P|
1 month ago