SAVE $2 (25%) Special Price $5.99 $7.99
Painter's Pyramids with New Tab Feature, 10-Pack
Elevate your project to make finishing faster and easier.
Painter's Pyramids work much like a board studded with nails, but unlike nailboards, they can be rearranged quickly for various projects, they won't leave prick marks in the surface, and they nest into a neat, compact stack for storage. This new, improved version features screw tabs for securing the pyramids when using lazy susans and other finishing fixtures. In addition, they feature a locking tab so you can "chain" or "nest" the pyramids together to create a stable surface and distribute the weight over a broader area. Molded with a slightly rounded tip from a non-stick, non-reactive polymer, they will not mar the finish or the wood. Each pyramid supports up to 200 lbs and stands about 2" high. Sold in packs of 10.
- New tabs allow you to nail or screw the pyramids to a fixed surface
- New interlocking feature allows you to chain or nest the pyramids together, creating a firm foundation and more even distribution of weight
- Lightweight and compact - perfect for jobsite use
- Holes allow easy grip
- Can be fastened to a sawhorse by passing a strap through the holes
- Holes makes a convenient parking space for small craft brushes
- Non-stick, non-reactive, non-marring
- Impermeable to paint and solvents
- Each triangular face measures 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 2-3/8"
- Note: that color will vary
(10) Painter's Pyramids with New Tab Feature
|Manufacturer Part Number||PAINTERS PYR/TAB/10P|