Bark Edge Basswood Blank
Live edge basswood slab is ideal for rustic projects. Fully surfaced on all 4 sides to actual dimensions.
The exposed bark on two edges of this small basswood slab provides a simple, rustic charm for clock faces, stools, craft items and carvings. You can use it with or without the bark edge intact. Size varies approximately 8-10” wide x 12” long. Two faces are planed, but not sanded. Kiln-dried.
S4S - Surfaced Four Sides
- Planed on top and bottom surfaces to be parallel.
- Both edges are straight-line ripped perpendicular to top and bottom surfaces and parallel to each other.
- This milling produces boards that are ready for your craftsmanship. All surfaces are parallel and square allowing ends to be cut square or at any angle you require. Boards with this milling can also easily be ripped to whatever width your project requires.
- Great for all crafts, casework, furniture pieces, boxes, moldings...really any project!
(1) Bark Edge Basswood Blank, 8-10''W x 12''L x 5/8'' Thick