Crown Tools 4'' Try Square with Walnut Stock
An accurate, elegant pocket-sized square for laying out and checking 90° angles, or using as a guide for machine setups.
The 4'' Try Square from Crown Tools is a great pocket-sized square for laying out and checking 90° angles, marking stock or using as a guide for machine setups. The blade is made from hardened, tempered, blued steel, while the stock is cut from walnut and fitted with flush-mounted brass wear plates for durability. This tool is accurate, attractive and a must for the traditional craftsman! Made in Sheffield, England.
- Walnut stock with 4-3/8'' hardened steel blade
- Brass wear plates enhance accuracy and durability
- Triple brass rivets join the stock to the blade
- Hardened, tempered, blued steel blade
- Manufactured to British Standard BS3322
|Manufacturer Part Number||124WALW|