Dust Right Clamping Hose Holders, 2-pack
Clamps your 2-1/2'' dust hose right where you need it with just a quick squeeze—great for point source dust collection in awkward spots!
Do you ever wish you could just set your dust hose on any surface, in any position, and it would stay right where you put it? We do, too. That's why we designed the Clamping Hose Holder, a clever little spring clamp with a rubber strap that holds any hose up to 2-1/2'' in diameter. Just give it a quick squeeze to clamp it to table tops over 2'' thick. If you want overhead dust collection, clamp it to a rafter or high up on a stud. It's a great companion for tools that lack a dust port, and for those operations that, for whatever reason, tend to send a jet of dust off in a different direction from the built-in port.
- Positions dust hoses up to 2-1/2'' in diameter wherever a spring clamp can be secured—great for temporary positioning of dust hoses in awkward positions
- Two mounting locations for the utility strap: on top of the jaws or at the back of the handle
- Reinforced plastic clamp has soft, non-slip rubber overmold for a secure grip
- Large 1-3/4'' x 1-3/4'' pivoting clamp feet have rubber pads to provide a strong hold
- Both strap locations have toothed notches that provide eight different locking positions
- Low-profile knob holds utility strap in place without interfering with clamping
- Utility straps have extra notches for different sized ports and hoses
- Sold in packs of 2
(2) Dust Right Clamping Hose Holders
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood