It's hard to focus on your work with that tangle of cords and hoses always demanding your attention. If you're not untangling them, you're tripping over them, stepping on them or slinging them over your shoulders to get them out of your way. That's why Rockler has introduced the new Cord and Hose Holder - a handy adjustable post that clears the clutter by suspending both the power cord and the dust hose safely out of the way. Cord holder and hose holder are independently height-adjustable to eliminate tangling, and to provide the perfect working height. Clamps easily onto any work surface up to 3-1/4" thick.
- Cord and hose manager is ideal for sanders and routers, and also works with pneumatic hoses for nailers and pneumatic sanders.
- Clamps without tools onto workbenches and work tables up to 3-1/4" thick.
- Vertical rod is 36" long, and separates into two 18" sections.
- Rugged steel construction.
- All connections and adjustments are tool-free.
- Dust hose holder accepts standard 2-1/2" shop vacuum dust hose on both ends.
- Use our Dust Right® Expandable Hose (32989, sold separately) for the dust connection to your power tool. A separate hose leads from the hose holder to your shop vacuum or dust collection system.
- Note: Due to slight variances in dust hose attachments it may be necessary to add a piece of masking tape around the outer diameter of the input hose for a snug fit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TACHH-12|
1 Review(s)View All
Great accessory for Festool CT vacuums...Posted September 13, 2013