Dust Right® Dust Separator
Get better suction from shop vacuum! Turn it into a two stage dust extractor and eliminate clogged filters!
Turn any shop vacuum with a 2-1/4'' ID outlet into a 2-stage dust and chip separator. When used with most power tools and shop vacuums, the Dust Right® Separator captures sawdust, wood chips, and other debris before it enters your vacuum, preventing the loss of suction power caused by a clogged vacuum filter. The five-caster base makes it exceptionally stable and easy to maneuver around the shop. Plus, hoses connect inside the in/out ports, preventing unintentional disconnections. The Dust Right® Separator creates a cyclonic air flow that causes most wood dust particles and other materials that are heavier than air to separate, preventing them from being passed to the vacuum. The vortex effect that is created prevents the loss of suction caused by prematurely clogged filters. For use with shop vacs that are 4HP or more.
- 10-gallon translucent bucket is easy to empty and easy to tell when it's full
- Holds twice the capacity of competitors' products
- Maximum performance can be expected when using the Dust Right® Separator in woodworking or general shop cleaning applications
- Includes approximately 36'' long flex-form hose to connect to your shop vacuum
(1) Flex-form Hose
|Manufacturer Part Number||TACB-18-2N|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Dust Right® Dust Separator with Vacuum HarnessSpecial Price $99.99 Kit $129.98 Kit